TPU Research Areas
- Knowledge and information resource management on the basis of ontological models of semantic technology;
- Improvement of coordination of modern distributed manufacturing facilities by means of geoinformation systems;
- 3D modelling and imaging;
- Design of high-efficient self-adjusting regulators and identifiers of automatic control systems as well as comprehensive study thereof;
- Resource saving software and hardware findings for design of aerospace machinery on the basis of CALS-technology;
- Development of scientific grounds for designing intellectual sensor systems of measurement and control of physical and chemical parameters of natural and manufacturing sites;
- Information technology for social and medical research.
Developments and Projects
- Corporate geoinformation system of oil production coordination;
- Methods of semantic modelling and ontological models for various subject areas;
- Program-algorithm complexes «Геосейф» and «Геосейф-ВСП».
- Methods and algorithms of pictorial and video image recognition.
- Intellectual system of pregnant women’s and children’s health assessment.
- Student training quality assessment: comprehensive study and technology.
- Computing systems of metrological examination and production process parameter measurement.
- Digital colorimetric substance composition analysis and metrological support thereof.
- Software and hardware units for studying electromagnetic oscillation attenuationstandards.
- Algorithms and set of programmes of wavelet compression of half-tone and full-colour images.
“Gazprom” OJSC, “Vostokgazprom” OJSC, “Tomskgazprom” OJSC, “NIIgazecomonika” LLC, “TomskNIPIneft VNK” OJSC, Krasnodar Research and Dvelopment Centre of Oil Company “Rosneft”, Scientific and Production Centre “Polyus”, Academician M.F. Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems, “ Microsoft Rus” LLC, Technische Universität München (Germany), City University London (UK)