TPU Research Areas
– Modelling of electric power systems with active-adaptive power grids;
– Hybrid modelling of power units of thermal power stations and nuclear power plants;
– Multiagent technology of electric power system mode management;
– Innovative devices for power engineering;
– Dispatcher training simulators based on electric power system real-time model.
Developments and Projects
– All-mode Tomsk power system real-time modelling complex;
– Hybrid model of Tymen Oblast power system;
– Regional power system real-time dispatcher training simulator;
– Site for drilling decision-making on active-adaptive power grid pilot projects.
Russian Grids OJSC, “System Operator “UES” OJSC, “INTER RAO UES” OJSC, “Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System” OJSC, L.A. Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RAS, ), Institute of High Current Electronics SB RAS, Technological Platform “Intellectual Energy System of Russia”, Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology (Germany), Real Time Digital Simulators (Canada), China Electric Power Research Institute (China), Grenoble Institute of Technology (France), Université Joseph Fourier (France) Fondation Partenariale de Grenoble INP (France), Dortmund Technical University (Germany), University of Magdeburg (Germany).