TPU Research Areas
- Next-generation coolants based on gas-vapour-droplet mixtures and flue gases;
- Energy efficient and safe technology of handling, burning triggering and burning of liquid, solid, gel-like and paste-like fuels, including low grade fuels;
- Stand-alone hybrid power supply systems using renewable energy sources.
Developments and Projects
- Methods of increasing power unit energy efficiency by means of supplement use of flue gas heat;
- Means of energy efficient and safe burning triggering and burning of liquid, solid, gel-like and paste-like fuels, including low grade fuels, by means of attracting on-site heating sources with limited total heat;
- Hybrid power supply systems of Tomsk Oblast and the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic.
“INTER RAO UES” OJSC, Open joint-stock company All-Russian Thermal Engineering Institute, V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, S.S. Kutateladze Institute of Thermal Physics SB RAS, Institute of Hydrodynamics SB RAS, Southern Methodist University (USA), Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (USA), Kyushu University Nishi-ku (Japan), Delft University of Technology (Netherlands), Heat Transfer International Research Institute of ULB (Belgium).