TPU Research Areas
- Development of environmental monitoring methods;
- Development of environmentally friendly technology and closed-cycle technology;
- Utilization of man-made wastes in production process;
- Development of technology of household and industrial waste disposal and recycling.
Developments and Projects
- Utilization of man-made wastes in the process of production of construction and heat insulation materials and items;
- Development of technology of and units for radiation deactivation and household waste water purification;
- Units of electric-discharge purification of industrial waste water of organic (including oily) contaminants;
- Technology and equipment of electric-discharge disintegration of concrete and reinforced-concrete structures;
- State-of-the-art free-solvent fine organic synthesis technology;
- Technology of underground reagentless electric-discharge conversion of oil shale into syngas and petroleum products.
Saarland University (Saarbrucken, Germany), University of Dayton (USA), Fraunhofer Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (Dresden, Germany), KIT (Karlsruhe, Germany), Institute of High Current Electronics BS RAS, S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation “Energia”, Academician M.F. Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems OJSC, Scientific and Production Centre “Polyus”, “Gazprom Transgaz Tomsk” OJSC.