Cluster carries out demanded and challenging research in the field of social engineering of ecological engineering and ecological culture in order to diagnose and model socially significant resource saving technologies of society development.
Educational, scientific and innovative network projects implemented in the cluster integrate social and and technical areas.
Cluster Development Areas
- Social and humanitarian scope of engineering;
- Mechanisms of engineering innovation inception and development of engineering anticipation.
Modern engineer must have not only the technical and socio-technical education, he has to see his activities to the development prospects of the company. The activities of the modern engineer is becoming more socially oriented. Engineering projects are implemented primarily to important social problems.
Developments and Projects
- Development of system of monitoring efficiency of cooperation of academia, authorities and society;
- Development of concept of elite engineering education at innovative university;
- Development of methods of appropriate social and cultural, psychological and psychophysiological assimilation of foreign students into multicultural environment;
- Measurement, analysis and appraisal of human environment in resource producing regions: ecological, social and economic, institutional and technological aspects.
Aalborg University (Denmark), Coventry University (England), University of Brighton (Great Britain), Heidelberg University (Germany), University of Sheffield (Great Britain), Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering SB RAS.
TPU first in Russia prepares for the opening of a number of socio-technical orientation programs:
- Management and engineering in the socio-technical systems (profiles: Energy, IT). Interdisciplinary educational program aimed at training professionals who able to design and maintain the efficient functioning of socio-technical systems throughout the life cycle;
- Eco-engineering and eco-culture. Interdisciplinary educational program aimed at training professionals who able to offer, to initiate, ещ realize the technologies of efficient sociocultural use of natural environments that put to the test by human impact;
- Ingineering of sustainable development. Interdisciplinary educational program aimed at training professionals who able to participate in the development of sustainable engineering and anthropogenic envirenment engineering and anthropogenic environment;
- Forecasting in social and technical systems. Interdisciplinary educational program aimed at training professionals who able to perform analysis and forecasting of social, political and other conditions of forming and implement of new technologies.